Level: Easy | Prep/Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 C Turbinado sugar
- 1/2 Kosher Coarse Salt
- 1/4 C Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 C Light Sweet Chili Powder
- 1/3 Course Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbl Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbl Onion Powder
- Mix well and keep in a air tight jar.
- Makes enough for one large Brisket. Can be used on steaks, beef ribs, Tri- tip and burgers too. I prefer McCormick or Penzeys spice
- Special Note: Sometimes I will add a little fine ground coffee to this recipe if I am doing a cap of ribeye or nice steak.
- Special Note #2: This is a trial and error recipe, with years of goof ups and bitter tasting briskets. Lots of money down the drain when you ruin a Brisket or expensive steak with bitterness from foo much paprika or coffee. Not to mention how much time wasted in cooking a whole brisket, up manning the Pit for hours only to finally take a bite and see the expression on my husbands or the company I invited over that expected something good and it’s a bitter mess. Doesn't have to happen to you, now that you discovered my bold brisket rub recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.