– Add sausage stir in the bell peppers, garlic, onions, tomato, celery, smoked paprika , salt and pepper, add chicken at this time and stir till coated well with pan ingredients.
*If you’re using shrimp it will be added last*
– Still on medium heat stirring in your rice until it’s coated nicely with the seasonings in the pan.
– Stir in 1/2 the stock, as the stock is absorbed add more until the rice becomes tender.
– Once rice is tender add your shrimp stir well let’s sit with a lid for 3 minutes minutes.
– Serve with a nice salad and crusty garlic bread.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.