Level: Easy | Prep/Cook Time: 30-60 mins
- 12 oz bag organic cranberries
- 8 slices of bacon cut into small pieces
- 1/2 of a sweet onion diced
- 2 TBL or to taste brown sugar
- Zest of 1/2 of a orange
- 2 to 3 TBL southern farms honey creamed cinnamon honey
- On you grill or stovetop cook bacon till almost crisp
- Add onions, cook till tender
- Add orange zest, stir till soft add cranberries
- Cook till jam like consistency (approx 20 min)
- Stir in brown sugar and honey cook for 2 minutes and it’s ready to enjoy hot, cold or room temp.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.