Level: Easy | Prep/Cook Time: 1-2 Hours
Special note: Recipe for bird or breast
- 1 Gallon apple juice
- 1 Orange sliced
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 1 Entire container of Tina Cannon’s European Blend
- Heat 1 gallon of Apple juice per bird and a entire bottle of European Blend in large Stock pot
- Add 1 sliced orange and one sliced lemon per bird or breast.
- Cool throughly. Pour into your brining container over your bird. Cover and keep chilled overnight.
- Remove Turkey and dry VERY well and do not rinse.
- Place into baking pan on a rack and place uncovered in your refrigerator, to air dry overnight.
- On Thanksgiving morning Bake or Smoke as usual and enjoy your juicy bird!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.