– Place shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and add soy, honey and hoisin sauce and stir well. Set aside.
– In large skillet on medium heat melt butter.
– Add ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes and cook till aromatic, about 30 seconds.
– Turn up the heat to medium high and add shrimp at one time.
– Stir constantly until shrimp turns opaque or curls into C shape; that means it’s done.
– Stir in green onions and serve with steamed rice
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.