- Place shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle with a little salt & pepper, and add soy, honey and hoisin sauce and stir well. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes and cook till aromatic; about 30 seconds.
- Turn up the heat to medium high and add shrimp at one time.
- Stir constantly until shrimp turns opaque or curls into C shape; that means it’s done.
- Stir in green onions and serve with steamed rice.
- Serves 2 Large Portions - Easily doubled!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.