Note from Tina: Is it really Thanksgiving without the dressing? My cornbread dressing recipe makes turkey stuffin' live up to its name as the best part of a Thanksgiving meal!
- 6 C Day Old Cornbread Crumbled
- 3 TBL European Blend Seasoning or Poultry Seasoning
- 1 C Finely Chopped or Grated Sweet Onion
- 1/2 C Thinly Sliced Celery
- 4 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Stick Salted 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Chicken or Turkey Broth to Moisten to a Thick Pourable Consistency
- Beat Eggs, add all other ingredients and moisten with the Broth.
- Spray a 2 quart pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour in the mixture and bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake till top browns and knife comes out clean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.