Level: Easy | Prep/Cook Time: 20-30 mins
- 3 Rutabagas
- Bacon (a decent amount for seasoning)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cups of Chicken Stock
- Salt & Pepper
– Cut rutabagas flat on both ends to keep it stable, with a sharp knife or cleaver, and cut off wax peel like a watermelon.
– After peeled, cut rutabagas in squares.
– Cut bacon into small pieces and sauté in instapot to let brown
– Once bacon is browned, adding chopped onion and rutabagas
– Add 2 cups of chicken broth and then cook in instapot for 15 mins
– Add salt and pepper to taste. Ready to serve!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.